Technological Development Management
The management of the private Zoser Foundation adopted the Ministry of Education’s strategy to activate the role of technology in education by providing an advanced and non-traditional educational environment by expanding the uses of advanced education technology while continuing to support this technology’s infrastructure while achieving its optimal use in educational and e-learning environments.
In addition, one of the management’s strategies is to use technology to enhance education’s efficacy and quality in order to ensure excellence for all students.
Technology is extremely important in tackling and resolving the following issues:
- Educating teachers in the creation of instructional tools and the use of effective, contemporary teaching techniques
- Adherence to the contemporary educational perspective places the student at the heart of the educational process.
- Distance learning and training to transition from conventional to non-traditional learning settings.
- Raising students’ awareness of facts across all educational levels.
- Encouraging students at different stages of their education to compete in national and foreign events in order to develop a group of brilliant minds, creators, and notable figures in the fields of programming and information technology.
- Fostering in pupils a spirit of invention and innovation in all areas of human knowledge.
- Improving instructors’ skills in the use of communication and technology in the classroom.
- Contribute to the development of a consciously capable population.
- Including instructional technology in the Egyptian curricula for science, math, and languages.
- Hosting seminars to share specialized knowledge and demonstrate the value of technology in Egyptian education relative to international norms.
- Assisting educators in broadening their creative horizons and the horizons of the pupils in the group of private schools run by Zoser.
And converting the capabilities provided by contemporary technological techniques into educational instruments that pique students’ interests, inspire them, and encourage them to pursue further education.
- Assisting pupils in strengthening their analytical thinking skills and getting them ready for future demands.
- Students’ knowledge of contemporary technology and proficiency with it.
- Expanding knowledge, gathering data, and conducting studies using advanced technological methods to spur creativity and innovation.
Information Center Management
- The information Center is comprised of a high-level team of eminent experts in computing, computers, data entry, communication, and information technology.
- In order to facilitate communication with parents of students about everything that is related to their children and keep track of their educational level directly, work is carried out within the information Center through programs for educational affairs that include everything that is related to the student as well as educational data that are concerned with his educational level.
- Ensuring that students’ educational levels are raised and that poor students’ levels are improved.
- The speed and simplicity of contact with the guardian to learn all that is important to him
- Developing information and communication technology for managing the training process
- Under the supervision and follow-up of a group of topic advisors, care for the student who is performing below grade level and develop plans and tools to improve his educational level.
- Honoring the outstanding pupil and encouraging him to succeed (through awarding certificates of appreciation sent to outstanding students).
- Sending parents’ monthly reports on their children’s scholastic and behavioral progress to let them know how their kids are really doing.
- One of the divisions of the information center is the communications center, which is how parents are notified.
- In order to examine parent complaints through the institution’s board of directors, the call center accepts them via phone, email, and Web form. The decision will be made swiftly after seeking advice from experts in this field, and the guardian of the bystander will be informed of it.
- Parents have been alerted in advance that the information center will accept student-related grievances or recommendations via email.
Public Relation Department
The Public Relations Department serves as a conduit between schools and parents and works to give parents a picture of the extracurricular activities and services the school offers.
Objectives And Tasks:
- Finding ways for parents and school administration to cooperate and communicate continuously.
- Assisting the school management in staying informed of what parents generally think.
- Because of its firm conviction that a healthy relationship between the home and the school contributes significantly to the moral and intellectual growth of children, the Public Relations Department has adopted a policy of fostering ties between families and schools.
- It gets suggestions and complaints from parents directly through meetings, works to resolve them or refers them to the appropriate authority, and then follows up.
- Figuring out ways to get the school’s alumni association going so that the school can stay in touch with students who have graduated and gone on to other educational stages.
- Manage the school group’s communications to ensure the smooth operation of the educational process.
- Each school’s public relations staff serves as its representatives to the parents of the pupils.
- Meetings, conferences, seminars, school parties, and field trips are all organized by public relations in close collaboration with the relevant faculty members at each school.
- The institution’s administration plans major events that involve the school’s administration, staff members, parents, or community gatherings.
- Managing school advertising efforts and explaining to parents what distinguishes the Zoser Group Schools group. In addition to promoting the noteworthy positions, obtaining applications, and setting up interviews for those positions.
Quality Management And Technical Follow-Up
The Zoser Foundation’s management is closely monitored by the Department of Quality and Technical Follow-Up, which is regarded as the principal source of information for the educational process.
And it consists of a group of gentlemen consultants with expertise in the educational process for all subjects who have functionally graduated, each in their area of specialization, so they have scientific and educational experience, giving them the ability and competence to oversee and assess the teachers in the Zoser Group Schools group in order to achieve the best return and the best distinguished educational effectiveness that achieves the quality that it seeks.
Policy And Objectives:
He is a student-High quality with a distinguished level has been the clear policy that the Quality Department has established since its start. The administration is interested in giving the teacher the good of accepting the curricula, clarifying them, and even making them attractive to the student, who progresses through them without boredom or estrangement.
The factors for achieving this distinction have been prepared for this, including the eagerness to be in charge of this work, and he is a teacher with high efficiency, mastery of his tools, and creative-He owns his material and methodology.
The administration had a number of goals and procedures to implement this strategy, including:
- Researching the school system within Zoser Group Foundation and helping with teacher recruitment.
- Monitor the progress of instructors and their output.
- Ongoing assessment of educators and detection of shortcomings that will be corrected through regular coaching and training sessions.
- Take notes on the teacher’s performance, including how well he or she prepared lessons or carried out the teaching process, how students and the teacher interacted in the classroom, how well the active learning system was implemented, and the educational tools that served the lesson and made it easier to understand.
- Each counselor evaluates the performance of the teachers of his subject and records this in specially designed forms for this purpose in order to reach the best methods of teaching in order to reflect positively on the students.
- To enable each teacher to learn about the new skills of the educational process and to address the drawbacks and observations that the counselor touched on during his visits, the counselors conduct intensive training sessions at the beginning of the year as well as before the second half of the year (during the middle of the year vacation).
- Each counselor keeps track of the related and related activities to the topic that are carried out by the students under the guidance of the subject instructor to support the educational process.
- During the repeated visits of the teachers, the curriculum, action plan, and compatibility with the school year’s schedule are monitored.
- Each counselor determines the level of the students’ subject achievement through the questions he asks them and indicates areas for improvement. The Quality Policy Department’s forms created for this reason are used for this.
- Each counselor gains insight into his specialty through follow-up with students, questions from teachers, exams, and examination result analysis. He gets to know the students who, according to their assessments, are performing below grade level in order to hold their hands, assist them, and develop a plan of action to raise their performance. This is noted on a plaque created just for this.
- The counselors empty their estimates for the students who were asked during the visit and write their estimates and the counselor’s observations in a follow-up form that is filled out by the information center that the guardian is notified of so that the guardian knows the level of his son for the purpose of continuous communication between the school and the home to intensify joint efforts to raise the level of students and achieve community participation.
- The Quality Department submits semi-monthly reports to be submitted to the Board of Directors on the progress of the educational process, the most important observations during this period, and the most important emergency changes. The report also includes the teachers who distinguished themselves during this period to be honored and praised after clarifying aspects of excellence and the extent of benefit from it and its reflection on the students.
At the end of the school year, the counselors also file reports outlining their opinions on the teachers in terms of performance, aptitude, excellence, the length of the teacher’s tenure or the need for a replacement, and the shortage of subject teachers in each school.
In order to choose the best candidates who will provide the institution’s students with a distinctive educational return, counselors also participate in the selection of teachers by holding interviews with them and administering recruitment exams.
Religious Awareness Department
The school was directed to establish the program based on the administration’s logic of total faith in Islam’s tolerance and moderation, as well as the religion’s genius in fostering a culture of tolerance and love and changing people’s behavior. It also instills the virtues of honesty, loyalty, compassion, brotherhood, and kindness along with obedience to parents, respect for the elderly, and lending a helping hand to the weak.
The administration created books from the start of kindergarten until the end of the preparatory stage that includes Quranic chapters, prophetic hadith, some simplified jurisprudence, and legal remembrances so that the student becomes familiar with the principles of religion and its pillars and so that he grows up with an awakened conscience, heading in the right direction. The management of the institution drew the main lines for the features of this sound approach.
Implementation Mechanisms, Who Do That:
Teachers who are carefully selected and hold advanced degrees in the fields of memorization, law, and hadith studies are responsible for carrying out the administration’s policy.
Each of them follows the administration-set curricula and has books that contain this curriculum, which include some Quran passages and hadith that promote virtues.
It follows up these elite of awareness teachers, followers who have been assigned to supervise and follow up on the teachers and their work and activate the curricula and the return on the students from that. It contains the remembrances and pillars of Islam, in addition to some simplified jurisprudence aspects and the stories of the prophets.
Administrative Control and Follow-up
Based on the firm conviction that achieving success necessitates excellence in every step of the educational process, from technical to administrative, In light of this, the Zoser Foundation for Education and Teaching’s management was eager to set up a department for administrative control and follow-up. This department would be composed of an integrated device that would travel to the institution’s schools and monitor and follow up on the work and administrative tasks in each school in order to accomplish the previously set goals that result in the necessary and integrated excellence.
Objectives and Policy:
- From the morning assembly until the conclusion of the school day, the school system is under observation. Before entering the classrooms, teachers must stand in front of their classes, conduct morning exercises, follow the system, wear the school uniform, and submit reports that outline the negative aspects to address and the positive aspects to adopt. This includes managing the morning queue, saluting the flag, singing the national anthem, going to the radio program, and even going to the classrooms.
- Reports are provided on the Messrs’ efforts, including documents, principals, group gatherings, notebooks at school, and flyers.
- Report on the department leaders’ activities: their monitoring of the instructors, the educational process, day-to-day supervision, and all duties delegated to the department chief and detailed on the follow-up forms.
- The follow-up reports include information on the performance of first teachers and teachers (absence and attendance records, activity logs, and grades, the administrative and clerical tasks given to the teacher), notes, and deficiencies.
- Report on the students’ behavior, school bags, and homework completion.
- Daily monitoring is done through the school’s monitoring agency. Recess supervision, role-playing observations, workers’ business, and school amenities.
- The Control Department reviews the reports at the end of each month and creates a general report for each school, outlining any shortcomings and unfavorable aspects, which is then submitted to the institution’s management for them to instruct the experts to address and resolve. If it happens again, the institution’s general administration will take the necessary steps.
- A group of followers who have been certified for this work conducts the monitoring and follow-up procedure.
- A schedule is created for this group to visit the schools for follow-up and observation so that they can take notes and jot things down in each one.
- Forms created specifically for this purpose, which include a variety of items and in which implementation standards and estimates are established, are used for monitoring and follow-up. under the heading of self-evaluation papers.
- The observer or control member verifies the accuracy of the teacher’s work and what was noted on the forms to make sure it was completed and to earn the points required for each item in order to receive a prize appropriate to the work that was completed.
- The school radio programs, their variety, regularity, and records, as well as the various activities connected to the topic, like newspapers and plays, are among the things that are observed. Seminars, field trips, and the level of care taken when using the school library and media must be completely certain of execution.
The monitoring and follow-up device records defects, negatives, and observations so that they can be fixed and not repeated.